If you’re a teacher or know any teachers, you may know that it’s common to reflect on teaching progress every quarter. I did that for this goal, too. The first quarter (approximately 15 days) have definitely been worth all the work, frustration, and difficulty.
Here are some fun improvements!
- I went from needing 70 lbs. of help on the assisted Chin up machine, to needing 55 lbs. of help.
- I went from running 2 miles, to running 3.5!
- I went from using 3 lb. weights in Barre class, to using the 5 lb. weights.
- I went from doing the stair master for 20 minutes, to 30 minutes.
- I went from using 10 lb. weights to 12 lb. weights for my arm workouts
- I can hold yoga and Barre poses longer
- I have some muscles in my abs that are finally starting to show a bit!
- My legs feel leaner
So I can definitely see some great improvements. I still need to work on one area: Food intake. It’s challenging to do, but I need to double my protein intake (and decrease my sweets intake ;). It is really really hard to get in all the protein, even with shakes. Open to any low carb, high protein recipe recommendations!