Of all the changes that happened to me because of working out and eating mostly better, the biggest change was mental. It’s simply that I’m more confident.
After doing a pull up, my confidence has grown a ton. Here are some fresh thoughts I have related to my goals, as a result:
- Lots of people can do a pull up, and now I’m one of them too.
- Photography may be really hard to learn, but lots of people have. It’s easily possible for me.
- There’s no reason I can’t meet my goals. I’m capable, smart, and willing to learn.
- Children’s writing is a tough area to break into, but my stories are great. I can start over again, one step at a time.
- My goals are not too high, too hard, or too out of reach. If I’m willing to do the work, I can meet them all.
Thank you Pull up challenge! I have the confidence to tackle my other goals, because of you! 🙂